5.20.2010

Loving the Numbers!

It's amazing how things can change so much in one short year. Exactly 1 year ago today, I wrote this post about my failures in the healthy living department.

Today, I had another health screening at work. The numbers were much better. In fact, my cholesterol had dropped nearly 30 points from last year, to an all-time-low-for-me of 190.

I also officially dropped from the "obese" to "overweight" category for body mass index (BMI). My good cholesterol's high, my triglycerides are low, and I have perfect blood pressure.

Life's good.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Amy, I've enjoyed your postings and am happy you've made the choice to continue posting on your blog. WOO HOO on the fantastic health numbers!! I'm totally impressed.

scoodog / digging iPhoneography said...

Congrats! That's awesome news!!