5 of my very worst ideas
1. Wouldn't it be great to work for corporate America?!
2. How about meeting men on the Internet. Yeah. There's nothing dangerous or freaky about that at all. (Let me just add that it was long before Tim made his appearance in my life AND before Match.com became something all the cool kids do.)
3. I graduated from college and bought a car...without having a steady source of income. Thanks to Mom and Dad for paying my insurance and various other debts...
4. At various moments in my life: "Oh, sure, I'll just have one more glass of wine..." Hardly anything good ever comes of that.
5. Trying to write responses to this particular blog topic